APPLY NOW: MEDIA TRAINING PROGRAM
INTERESTED IN A CAREER IN THE FILM, TV,
OR ADVERTISING INDUSTRIES?
PASSIONATE ABOUT CREATING CONTENT?
The Media Training Program is a free 6-month experience that introduces aspiring content creators to the world of film, TV, digital and advertising. In this program, participants will learn about the different departments, roles and responsibilities involved with creating content and receive entry-level creative and workplace skills training. The aim of the program is to create access for youth to discover a career path and equip them with the entry-level skills necessary to break into the industry!
- Must be an Ontario Works Recipient *
- Between the Ages of 18-29
- Passionate about working in the media industry
- Facing multiple barriers to employment
- Can attend all workshops between November 2020 and May 2021
- Self-motivated and can work independently
- Media Experience an asset
Deadlines for applications November 2nd!
Keep following us on Instagram at @povfilm, to get regular updates!